Insurance Litigation Attorney in Richlands, VA
Handling Insurance-Related Claims throughout Southwest Virginia
Has your business or family suffered as a result of an insurance company’s actions? Going head-to-head with a powerful insurance company can be daunting, but our Richlands insurance litigation attorney is here to help. We can determine if you have a valid claim against your insurer, explore your options for recourse, and fight tirelessly to protect your rights and resolve your case favorably.
Our attorneys have litigated cases involving policies for:
- Life insurance
- Automobile insurance
- Professional liability or malpractice coverage
- Homeowner’s insurance
- Environmental coverage
- Commercial general liability coverage
- Workers’ compensation insurance
Aggressive Representation against Powerful Insurance Companies
As a policyholder, you pay your insurer for specific benefits and coverage outlined in your contract. When you suffer property damage, personal injury, financial loss, and other damages covered by your policy, you have the right to receive the full benefits you have been promised. If your insurer fails to compensate you appropriately or uphold its duty in any capacity, you may have a valid claim worth pursuing.
At T Shea Cook PC, we litigate a variety of claims involving:
- Wrongfully denied coverage: Have you been denied benefits or compensation for a claim that should be covered by your policy? We can hold the insurer accountable and make sure you get every penny to which you are entitled.
- Breach of contract: Has your insurer violated the terms of your contract? We can carefully review your policy and any documents you signed to find evidence of the breach.
- Bad faith: All insurance companies owe a duty of good faith to customers and policyholders. If your insurer has failed to uphold their duties outlined in your insurance policy, we can help you file a claim and seek compensation.
Our Richlands insurance litigation attorney understands the laws, policies, case law, and regulations that affect insurance-related claims in Virginia.
We may be able to help you recover damages including:
- Judgments that exceed the policy’s limits
- Statutory penalties
- Attorneys’ fees
- Emotional distress
- Financial losses associated with the act of bad faith, denied coverage, or breach of contract
- Punitive damages
Let T Shea Cook PC fight for you. Call (276) 240-3550 now to get started.